Please take care of re-enrollment matters as soon as possible.
Re-Enrollment for 2017-2018
Students and Parents, it is important that you go online and complete the re-enrollment in SchoolMint for the 2017-2018 school year. This procedure must be completed before a class schedule will be created for the student.
Follow these directions:
1. Go to www.lee.k12.al.us/enrollment and click Log In.
2. Sign into SchoolMint with your user name and password.
3. Once you log in, you will see your child's name listed in the Student Dashboard.
4. Click the Returning Button on the right side.
5. Click Yes, Returning and then you can click Re-Enroll. Review, Update, and Sign all forms for each of your children. You can always save and continue later. Submit all forms.
For additional instructions for accessing SchoolMint, follow this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xJR0BdNGxlv-KV93dZjNAnzHJIOZYgjMERQB-lPbWFU/edit?usp=sharing
Please remember that two current proofs of residency are required. These documents must be uploaded annually.
If you have any questions or if you experience any difficulties in completing the process, please call Mrs. Marcia Hillsman, Registrar at Beauregard High School at (334) 528-7673